Join us at Landhaus Lilly, in the heart of the Austrian Lake District, for yoga, meditation, relaxation … You may wish to …
- Attend an organised yoga retreat
(see dates below)
- Arrange your own personal group retreat (yoga / Pilates / meditation / painting etc)
Use the whole house and choose your own dates and bring your own group
- Arrange your own ‘Any Time’ yoga retreat
Choose dates / times that suit you best – and arrange your own yoga break!
Yoga mats and yoga space available. Half hour lesson with Liz included (additional classes available on request)
Dates are arranged and advertised on this website and via newsletter. Keep in touch and get notification of future retreats, by signing up to the newsletter (right hand column).
No retreats are planned at the moment.
If you are a teacher, or you are a group of students who would like to come away together – we can arrange dates to suit the group. We will reserve the house for you and no other ‘regular’ B&B guests can book at this time. (Please book early to have the best choice of dates!)
Please drop me a line and we can discuss further:
Click here to make contact
Come away by yourself or with family / friends – at a time to suit you. You therefore have total flexibility on dates, but it’s likely that other B&B guests may be in the house at the same time. We are fortunate that our guests are considerate and you shouldn’t be disturbed! Make use of our small yoga space in the Library to practice, which has a selection of yoga books and DVDs. A complimentary 30 minute yoga lesson with Liz can be arranged (with additional classes available on request).
As these dates are flexible to suit you, you can simply check availability and book online and note in the ‘comments’ section that you would like to arrange a Yoga Session with Liz. Please let me know if you have any questions prior to making your reservation: Click here to make contact
Comments from yoga retreat (June 2015) with Liz
“Within an hour of arriving I was already making arrangements to extend my stay”
“My own private slice of Heaven”
“A wonderful stay for a yoga holiday … Liz and Paul were perfect hosts … “
“We enjoyed everything about our stay. Landhaus Lilly is spotless, has everything you could want and is in such a beautiful setting”
“There’s plenty to see in the local area, breath-taking views of and from the mountains … and everyone is so friendly!”
To see full reviews – please click below:
Getting to Landhaus Lilly …
- Flights from the UKdepart from Stansted airport (Ryanair) and Gatwick (BA). Some regional flights are also available at various times of year.
- Salzburg is our closest airport (just over an hour’s drive). Other airports are Linz (approximately 1 hour 40 minutes drive away) and Vienna or Munich airports (approx 3 hours drive)
- Car Hire from airports: see rhinocarhire.com or www.travelsupermarket.com
- Train or bus: from airports to Obertraun train station (for timetable see oebb.at). We offer complimentary pick up from Obertraun station (which is just a couple of minutes drive from Landhaus Lilly)
- Taxi Transfer: this may be an option if a number of people arrive at the same time and want to share a taxi. (Guideline price: 240 Euros per taxi (holds up to 8 people) from Salzburg airport to Landhaus Lilly on arrival and return journey to the airport on departure)
A little more about Landhaus Lilly …
- We are a small B&B in the quiet village of Obertraun, surrounded by stunning mountain scenery. We are approx 2km from Lake Hallstatt in a peaceful area near a river and forest
- As well as 5 en suite bedrooms – guests have two snug reading areas, breakfast / dining room, gardens
- Organised Yoga Retreats may choose to use the gardens for their practice, or a suitable room at the local school can be hired.
How can we get around?
- We can provide information on local bus and train service (also information at oebb.at)
- Cars can be hired at the airport (see above)
- We have bikes available for hire
What else can we do? (here are just a few suggestions!)
- Photo opportunities – are everywhere! Make sure you bring your camera 🙂
- Obertraun – located in a delightfully peaceful and natural area with plenty for nature-lovers to explore! There are a varietyof walking, hiking and cycling routes from the front door.
- Cable car to Krippenstein mountain – just a short walk takes you to the valley station and then rise over 1,500 m to the summit. Walk to the Five Fingers viewing platform (from the top station) or visit the Ice Caves (not winter months) at the middle station
- Hallstatt– popular lakeside village (5km away). Visit the oldest salt mines in the world, the Museum and wander through the narrow picturesque streets
- Bad Ischl – our local large town approx. 30 minutes away (by train or car). With thermal spa, various famous coffee houses, with their vast choice of cakes, and the historic Kaiservilla (summer residence of the former monarchy)
- St Wolfgang – lakeside village approx 45 minutes (car drive) away (also possible to visit by train and bus).
- Gosau– 20 minutes away by car (and also accessible by bus) for stunning mountain scenery and walks around the picturesque lake
- Bad Aussee– 20 minutes away by car (and also accessible by bus) for even more stunning scenery – and where part of the new James Bond was recently filmed!
- These are just a few of the local attractions!
How can I learn more about the area