Landhaus Lilly Apartment
Traditionally furnished apartment for 2 people, offering a separate fully equipped kitchen area – located on the 2nd floor. Spectacular and uninterrupted views of the Krippenstein mountain.
NB family and friends can stay in one of the B&B rooms. The twin room is immediately next door to Apartment – and other double rooms are available on the same floor.
” … Landhaus Lilly is finished to a very high standard and Liz and Paul are fantastic hosts …” (UK)
- Spacious bedroom with super kingsize bed, luxury mattress and bedding
- Separate shower room (with large shower, basin, toilet)
- Towels, tissues, shampoo/conditioner, shower gel and body lotion provided
- Wardrobe, dressing table and chair, mirror, hairdryer and full length mirror
- Black-out curtains (to minimise daylight – for a good nights sleep)
- Flat screen satellite TV and integrated DVD player
- Kitchen area – fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge, electric hob and extractor fan, utensils, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery
- Iron / ironing board available upon request
- Your apartment is not serviced during your stay. Towels are changed every 3 days (or mid-way during a week stay) and linen is changed weekly.
Book as self-catering option OR with Breakfast
You have the choice when staying in the Landhaus Lilly Apartment to book either:
- without breakfast – on a self-catering basis (ie NO breakfast), or
- with Austrian continental breakfast, served in our breakfast room. This includes: fruit juice, hot drinks (tea / herbal tea or coffee), Museli and choice of cereals, selection of rolls, meat, cheeses and yoghurts, fruit and boiled egg. The breakfast room has views of the surrounding mountains. During the day guests can use this area to relax and make use of the tea / coffee making facilities and honesty bar. Let us know if you have any particular dietary requirements, so we can work with you to find the best available options
” … the breakfast is excellent! …” (France)